Certification:CE, UL, cUL
Color:White, Brown, Grey
Use:Burglar Alarm System
Door contact eliminate the telltale signs that you have an alarm system installed.
* 3/8" diameter Super Miniature Stubby switch
* Press to fit
* Standard 18" #22AWG Leads
* Switch or magnet are available separately
* Special leads available on request
* Resistor, Diode and Supervisory Loop available on request
* Colors: White, Brown, Grey
Magnetic contacts are the first line of defense in the burglar alarm industry. They are inexpensive, very reliable, and in most cases out of sight. While PIR's and other interior detectors are an excellent back up, it is the contact that immediately triggers the alarm system when the door or window is open. Contacts should be used on all entry sights because a PIR will pick up the intruder after they are inside.
Magnetic Contacts consist of the most common recessed, surface mount and overhead door sizes used in the security industry.
(Inch (mm) )