Wireless House GSM SOS Personal Emergency Panic Button Alarm System for Elderly
Signal Transmission: Wireless Alarm
Certification: SGS, CE, ISO, FCC, RoHS, CCC
Sensor Type: Infrared Alarm System
Transmission Mode: Wireless
Receive Frequency: 433.92MHz
Series: Home Intruder Alarm System
Wireless Zones: 30 Wireless Sensors
Color: Black or White
Specification: OEM/ODM Services for 14 years
Type: Anti-Theft Alarm
Working Mode: Passive
Working Principle: Electro-Acoustic Style
Alarm Volume (within 1m): ≥80dB
Static current: 20mA
Power: 9V-12V DC
Working temperature: -10o C~ +40° C
Usage: Door, Personal, Window
Warranty: 3 Years
GSM Band: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
Wired Port: 2 Wired Ports
Export Type: Global
Transport Package: Gift Box
Origin: Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
GSM Emergency Panic Alarm System is asimple GSM Panic system but powerful alarm system. It can work alone with one GSM SIM inserted inside. There is a"SOS" panic button in the main panel, press it and it at once sends message and calls the pre-set alarm phone number for help or to alert. And there are 10 wireless zones for wireless detector to code and work together.It is suitable for emergency, Children, the elderly.
1. Adopt GSM 850/900/1800/1900 bands, can be used all over the world.
2. Can per-set 5phone numbers: When there is an alarm, it will call these numbers in order.
3. Can per-set 5SMS numbers: When there is an alarm, it will send SMS to these numbers.
4. Maximum 30 wireless sensors including wireless panic button or remote controllers, etc.
5.2 wired ports to connect wired sensors.
6. The SMS content of the first 5wireless sensors can be edited by users.
7. Support remote listen in and two-way communication (connect an external speaker).
8. SMS alert for power failure or recovery.9. Built-in backup rechargeable battery to keep working after power off.
Our standard kit: 1main panel, 1adaptor, 1wireless panic button, 1manual.
Optional wireless accessories:Smoke detectors, gas detector, door sensor, PIR sensor, Single repeater, remote controller, etc.